GES (Green Expo Sydney)
is coming in 2016...
After extensive evaluation on the outcome of GES 2014, which was again deemed a successful event, coming from feedback as well as the high number of enquiries for 2015 participation. Following discussions at Board level and taking into account all feedback in the post event review it was decided that we are going to take a one year break from GES.
We will use this time to deliver an improved experience for those exhibiting, those attending as well as our wonderful sponsors.
Our objectives for GES 2016 are:
- Bring the event to a wider audience of buyers and promote better interstate participation.
- Generate increased interest from the wider green industry group and gain their involvement in exhibiting and attending.
- Generate wider PR for industry publicity of the industry.
- Improve content to keep people staying longer.
As this event will take additional time to organise we have deferred it for a year. We will still be running Fusion (Innovation) awards in 2015, further details on this will be announced shortly.
Still want to exhibit in 2015
Why not exhibit at Trade Day Expo Sydney, 1st September 2015
Sydney Trade day is an iconic place where many millions of dollars of plants have changed hands over the years. This year we want to do something different and in the peak time of the year offer a unique market place to bring together all components of our fantastic industry with nurseries, allied, landscape and other traders to bring buyers a one stop shop for their spring trading.
The basic outline of the day is:
- 6am to 9am – Normal Trade Day – Only change will be that we will have a pick up point for buyers orders as buyers vehicles will not be allowed onsite.
- 9am to 10am – Closed to change set up from Trade Day to an Expo
- 10am to 4pm – Expo with a range of topical speakers and presentations, plenty of food stalls, great coffee, opportunities to network and plan your future purchases. Get the scoop on everyone else. Trading is allowed, stock can be collected at the end of the Expo.