2016 National Conference
Every two years a national Nursery & Garden Industry Conference is held in an Australian city and over the past 30 years it has attracted an average of 300 delegates - growers, retailers, suppliers and stakeholders. In 2016 the conference returns to one of the favourite conference cities, Adelaide, from February 15-17.
Join your industry colleagues to hear about the opportunities for the nursery sector over the next four years. The 2016 National Conference & Exhibition will deliver a program showcasing a solutions focused industry that is strategic, professional and adaptable. The conference will include:
- Presentations on the latest research, production, marketing, and big picture issues affecting the industry
- Panel discussions and tailored sessions for industry sectors
- Networking events and social functions
- An exhibition space to showcase suppliers to the industry
- Presentation of the annual Nursery & Garden Awards at a gala dinner.
You are invited to join your colleagues at the newly renovated Adelaide Hilton for a conference that will have a vibrant atmosphere and plenty to offer delegates. Consider extending your stay to join the Adelaide Fringe Festival which shares the conference dates.