Managers & Supervisors Chemcert Accreditation AQF4 Course
ChemCert Supervisors AQF 4 Accreditation is for those managers and supervisors who take responsibility for developing and implementing pest management programs and chemical use strategies in workplaces and who wish to attain the higher level Accreditation.
The Course will Cover:
• AQF4 course includes AQF3 re-accreditation.
• Identification of potential hazards and assessing risks associated with a chemical use strategy
• How to develop risk control procedures – hierarchy of controls and processes
• Planning and managing chemical use programs, including selection and management of chemical application equipment and processes
• Monitoring and evaluating the risk control strategy.