NGINA Code of Ethics
- At all times members should act in an honest way when dealing with other members and the public at large.
- Members should be fair and not allow discrimination or prejudice to enter into their dealings with others.
- At all stages, members must respect the confidentiality of either information or advice received at the levels of the NGINA Board and Association, or in relation to their dealings with the public.
- Members should always carry out their business dealings in accordance with the professional and technical standards acceptable in the industry at that point of time.
- Members should always conduct themselves in a manner consistent with NGINA and refrain from any conduct that could discredit NGINA or the industry.
- Members must comply with the requirements of the Trade Practices Act.
- As employers, all members must adhere to the legislation governing both equal opportunity and sexual harassment.