Sydney Trade Day Stand Holder InformationWhen third Wednesday of each month*
Time 7am to 11am
Where Hawkesbury Showground, Racecourse Road, Clarendon
Enquiries contact NGINA on T. 02 9679 1472 or email Kim Duncan-Jones
The monthly trade days have seen a resurgence in popularity from both buyers and sellers. This has been assisted by the activities that are now happening on the site. Trade days are themed with lots of exciting give-aways, raffles prizes, a complimentary bacon and egg roll voucher for every attendee and so much more...
From 7am to 11am, you will find up to 100 traders, some from as far as Victoria and Queensland, exhibiting top quality green life and allied products to as many as 350 buyers from garden centres, landscapers, wholesalers and retailers.
There are a number of different stand options available for exhibitors to choose from, either on a casual or permanent basis.
Sydney Trade Day can offer the following benefits:
- Free advertising opportunities in the trade day flyer. Emailed to 2,000 potential buyers and distributed to all attendees.
- Various stand options available on casual or permanent basis
- Average of 285 attendees per month
- List of stand holders distributed to all registered buyers
- Stand holder access on the Tuesday prior with overnight security from 5pm
- Complimentary breakfast for all stand holders
For more information on Sydney Trade Days which have been operating for over 40 years, please contact Kim on 02 9679 1472 or email
* with a few exceptions