Trading Membership Bundle
Direct access to markets, advice and support.
Trading Membership Bundle - 11 payments of $106 approx.
($1,170 per year, includes $330 national association membership)
- 4hrs of free on-site business support for production, retail, business, WHS or marketing/branding in NSW & ACT from our in-house experts. (Additional time will be charged at the member rate of $70 per hour)
- 1 x Subscription to N&G News magazine.
Like any plant, your business needs the right environment to flourish!
Pollinate your business with great ideas, training and the right information:
Professionalism & Compliance
- Access free on-site business support for production, business, WHS or marketing/branding (cost for non-members - $140 per hour + travel).
- Access to Industrial Awards information, support and updates. Help with Pay Rates, Employee Disputes and Award conditions.
- NGINA holds various Events every year, receive discounted member pricing on events.
- Discounted Industry Training for technical, compliance and business matters.
- Business Recognition Awards Program open to all members.
- Human Resources Manual with necessary information and templates on: recruitment, compensation, employee relations, training, WHS and administration.
- Australian Garden Centre Accreditation Scheme (AGCAS). This national accreditation scheme encourages business improvement and acknowledges excellence in garden retailing.
- Trading Terms & Conditions Templates suitable for operators in the wholesale nursery and landscape industries.
- Subscription to N&G News magazine.
- Regular emails with industry updates from NGINA and NGIA.
- Automatically become a member of regional groups (membership is free).
- Optional membership of special interest groups (nominal fee), includes the right to vote and hold office.
Attract the right customers:
- Members in NSW & QLD can Exhibit at Trade Days run by NGINA or NGIQ, stand fees apply.
- Buy at Trade Days in NSW and QLD, includes Free Access Pass to Sydney Trade Day as required.
- Discounted stands at many Expos/Events.
- Access to business savings negotiated for the Nursery Industry.
- Your own Mini website to promote your business (a sub-site of NGINA). List your company details, post messages and pictures.
- 1 week Site Wide Ad on www.ngina.com.au (valued at $200)
- Listing in the national Nursery Trade Register traderegister.ngia.com.au
- Usage right of the NGINA member logo and a member decal, so your customers know you’re part of the peak industry body.
- Unlimited Job Ads posted free on www.ngina.com.au (valued at $50 per ad)
And protect your industry and business from nasty surprises:
- Representation at all levels of government to ensure policy makers, regulators and research and development opportunities are aware of your business priorities.
- Membership rights, become a director or councillor and help shape NGINA policies and directions. Vote on NGINA constitutional matters.
- Requisite Membership of the Nursery & Garden Industry Australia to represent you on Federal matters. The national association membership fee of $330 is included in your NGINA membership.
Available for business with 3 or less full-time equivalent employees including the principal/owner.