2020 NGINA Awards
2020 NGINA Awards — Nominations Are Now Open!
Are you on the lookout for ways to make your business better, bolder and brighter?
There are many benefits of entering business awards such as:
- Gaining consumer confidence—Consumers have more confidence in engaging businesses who are award finalists or winners.
- Attracting new business—Awards are undoubtedly the best way to showcase the calibre of work you’re undertaking and an easy way to attract new business.
- Recruitment—Awards are a fantastic way to recognise the hard work of your employees and a great way to attract new ones.
- Promotion—Being a business award finalist or winner is a great way to get some free press for yourself and your business.
- Industry leadership—Winning an award provides external validation... a real stamp of authority and credibility within your industry and sector. It’s much easier to sell to people that know you and your glowing reputation.
NGINA encourages all members to lodge a nomination in the 2020 NGINA Awards.
There are four categories:
- Retail Nursery of the Year
- Wholesale/Production Nursery of the Year
- Allied Supplier of the Year (non greenlife)
- Industry Bloomer of the Year (an award open to industry members who must be under 30 years of age at the end of December 2020)
Members can choose to nominate either another member business or colleague, or put their own business forward for consideration.
Nominations are open until midnight on Friday 25 September 2020. Completed nomination forms can be emailed to email@example.com or posted to: Awards, NGINA, PO Box 345, Kenthurst, NSW 2156 (please mark the envelope as confidential).
Awards will be presented at the NGINA awards night and gala dinner on Friday 20 November 2020 at Rydges Norwest Sydney, 1 Columbia Court, Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153.