Sydney Trade Day- 17 April - @ Hawkesbury Showground
SYDNEY TRADE DAY
When: Wednesday 17 April 2019 Time: 7am to 10am
Where: Hawkesbury Showground, Racecourse Road, Clarendon (google map)
So come along and enjoy:
- Top quality plants and allied products
- Up to 100 traders - some from as far as Victoria and Queensland
- Best prices
- Opportunity to speak directly to growers
- Complimentary egg and bacon roll
- Plenty of free parking
- Trolleys available
- Free parking for attendees
The only prerequisite to register as an attendee is that your business is registered with your trade being industry related - councils, landscapers, florists and retailers are all most welcome.
- Registered buyers - may present their Trade Day Swipe card as usual to gain entry.
- Casual visitors - can register online for Trade Day Tickets which will grant access to Trade Day. You can also download a manual registration form here.
- On the Day - register at the registration desk, make sure to bring proof of trade (a business card is sufficient) .
For more information Contact NGINA on 02 T. 9679 1472 or email firstname.lastname@example.org