ChemCert Accreditation AQF3
- 2 Aug 2018, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- NGINA, First Floor(Above Kenthurst shops), 4 Nelson Street, Kenthurst NSW 2156, Sydney
Chemcert new accreditation AQF III course
Chemcert re-accreditation AQF III course
- Flyer & Registration Form
This course is now fully booked for 2nd August 2018.
The ChemCert Accreditation AQF III course provides you with:
- National Accreditation for 5 years
- Safe storage requirements for pesticides, fuels and other dangerous goods.
- How to determine weather conditions suitable for spraying, including Delta T, stability and thermal drift.
- How to efficiently, effectively and safely use pesticides.
- Easy and practical calibration techniques for efficient chemical use.
- Knowledge to limit spray drift including innovations in application and nozzle selection criteria.
- How to manage chemical residues, WHP’s, ESI’s and MRL’s.
- How to meet Freshcare and Woolworth’s QA requirements.
- WHS, APVMA, EPA and legislation updates.
- Record keeping requirements, including manifests and spray records.
- Easy to use risk assessments and hazard control forms.
- Self - audit & compliance checklists for use back at work.
All students participating in Nationally Recognised Training in Australia must have a Unique Student Identifier (USI) number. Students who don’t provide their USI to ChemCert Training Group will not receive a qualification or statement of attainment until they provide one.Please head to www.usi.gov.au to create your USI, and make sure you provide it to ChemCert Training Group using the enrolment form on the day of the course.