Chemcert - AQF III
- 07 February 2020, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Suites 3-5, First Floor, 4 Nelson Street, Kenthurst
- Login To Register
ChemCert Training Group is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO Code 90855) providing specialised chemical training for AgVet chemicals users
The ChemCert Accreditation AQFIII course provides you with:
- National Accreditation for 5 years.
- Safe storage requirements for pesticides, fuels and other dangerous goods.
- How to determine weather conditions suitable for spraying, including Delta T, stability and thermal drift.
- How to efficiently, effectively and safely use pesticides.
- Easy and practical calibration techniques for efficient chemical use.
- Knowledge to limit spray drift including innovations in application and nozzle selection criteria.
- How to manage chemical residues, WHPs, ESIs and MRLs.
- How to meet Freshcare and Woolworth’s QA requirements.
- WHS, APVMA, EPA and legislation updates.
- Record keeping requirements, including manifests and spray records.
- Easy to use risk assessments and hazard control forms.
- Self - audit & compliance checklists for use back at work.
- All students participating in Nationally Recognised Training in Australia must have a Unique Student Identifier (USI) number. Students who don’t provide their USI to ChemCert Training Group will not receive a qualification or statement of attainment until they provide one.
Please head to www.usi.gov.au to create your USI, and make sure you provide it to ChemCert Training Group using the enrolment form on the day of the course.
Cancellations: We cannot give refunds for cancellations unless received 5 working days before the event.