Horticulturalist | Oasis Horticulture | near Springwood in the Blue Mountains
Oasis Horticulture Pty Ltd is one of the largest producers and distributors of greenlife in Australia, with a selection of more than 600 varieties of flowers, vegetables and herbs sourced from the finest genetics worldwide.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced horticulturalist interested in a career with one of Australia’s largest wholesale seedling nurseries located near Springwood in the Blue Mountains.
The full-time role will include working across multiple sections within the nursery, record keeping, stock control, watering, pest and disease management, picking orders, plant maintenance and general nursery duties.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Our ideal applicant must:
- Have a Certificate III in Horticulture (or equivalent supported by industry experience)
- Demonstrate a strong ”can-do” attitude
- Be highly motivated and a good team player
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of seedling and plug production would be an advantage
Applicants will be required to work rostered weekends.
Ideally applicants should live locally and must have access to private transport as there is no public service.
Please email your resume, together with a covering letter stating why you are applying for this role, to our Nursery Manager on email@example.com
Applications close 18 July 2020.