Commercial Account Manager | Oasis Horticulture | Lower Blue Mountains, NSW
- Immediate Start
- Lower Blue Mountains (Yellow Rock)
- Great team with career development opportunities
Oasis Horticulture Pty Ltd is one of Australia’s largest wholesale nurseries and is a large grower of a wide range of vegetable, herb, indoor and flowering pot lines. Oasis customers include independent garden centres, hardware stores, supermarkets, councils, landscapers and government departments, as well as other wholesale growers Australia wide.
We are seeking a talented Commercial Account Manager to join our sales team located in the lower Blue Mountains at Yellow Rock. If you are ready for your next step and have previous commercial contracts management and tendering experience, required to drive the future growth of our existing civil, residential and parks and gardens business, we would encourage you to apply. If you have demonstrated a strong sales track record in these channels, are highly motivated, a quick learner, and proficient in dealing with pressure and a complex fast-paced working environment, you are the person we are looking for.
- Tendering and contracts management (private and government sector)
- Product sourcing
- Project management
- Major account management and collaborating with production teams to ensure contract compliance
- New business development
- Short- and medium-term strategic planning (budgeting and forecasting)
- General sales and account administration
- Primary regions include NSW and VIC, but business in some channels is national and travel will be required to service these customers
- Reporting to the Channel Business Manager – Oasis
Skills and Experience
- Diploma in parks and gardens or amenity horticulture
- Account management with large scale customers dealing in the civil, residential or parks and gardens, green infrastructure space
- A track record in tendering and project management
- Previous experience in plant sourcing
- Good organisation and time management skills with a professional and energetic can-do work attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask and work cohesively with both internal production and sales support teams
An attractive salary package will be on offer reflective of candidate skills and experience.
If you feel you have what it takes to deliver and wish to be part of a progressive future-thinking organisation, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Applications close Friday 31 July 2020.