Shared Management Role | Daleys Fruit Tree Nursery | Kyogle, NSW 2474
The three Daley brothers are looking at succession planning in the next five years. As a result, they're looking to employ and train the right person(s) to take over a shared management role and continue to build on what we has been achieved at Daleys over the last 40 years.
If you are interested in an opportunity to work in a very positive workplace and live in what the Daley brothers believe is the best address in Australia, then please apply for this position.
The successful applicant should possess the following skills and attributes:
- Honest with an enthusiastic work ethic
- Motivated and genuinely interested in establishing a long-term career with Daleys
- Ability to contribute to a positive team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational and management skills
- Ability to supervise and motivate employees.
- Physically fit and have the capacity for physical outdoor work. (Work would include all aspects of the nursery: propagation, potting, dispatch, fruit tree maintenance, irrigation management, machinery maintenance, liaison with suppliers and customers, pest and weed control.)
- A passion to read, learn and research. (We sell over 500 different varieties so it's very important that the right applicant wants to educate themselves.)
- Ability to work full-time (38 hours per week) and also be available for weekend work looking after irrigation, maintenance, etc.
- Previous work experience in the nursery or horticulture industry for a minimum of 3 years.
If you feel this position is right for you, please send your resume, together with a covering letter explaining what skills you could bring to the Daley team and why you think you would be right for this role to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary will depend on previous experience. Daleys has a profit sharing incentive with all permanent staff after they have worked with Daleys for 12 months.