Production Planner | Alpine Nurseries | Dural, NSW
Alpine Nurseries (part of the Green Group) is a leading wholesale production nursery with sites located at Dural, Arcadia in north west Sydney and Alstonville on the far north coast of NSW. Alpine employs 100 people in propagation, production, dispatch, sales and administration. We have a positive professional culture, focused on our core values — quality, teamwork and mutual respect.
We are looking for an experienced Production Planner to join our team and drive the production planning and scheduling process.
Key responsibilities include:
- Sales forecasting — engage all stakeholders to develop an accurate plan, updated on a regular basis in keeping with the latest trends and sales outlook
- Production scheduling — convert the sales forecast into a comprehensive production plan
- Work closely with Production Managers to set and achieve monthly potting schedule
- Procurement of tube and starter stock that meets Alpine Nurseries quality standards
- Build key relationships both internally (within Alpine and the Green Group) and externally
- Strong understanding of production processes and scheduling
- Experience in stock procurement
- Experience working with software systems and Microsoft Office
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to build key relationships
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com and include a cover letter and resume.