Sales/Marketing Account Manager | C-Mac Industries | Girraween, NSW 2145
C-Mac Industries is a specialist sheet metal and engineering manufacturer with significant expertise in horticultural and nursery equipment design, manufacture and maintenance.
The workgroup comprises project managers, design engineers, metal tradesmen, electricians and maintenance technicians, all with experience in C-Mac’s specialised field.
C-Mac Industries delivers a high quality of workmanship underpinned by a culture of looking after the customer. C-Mac believes that the versatility of skilled and experienced staff, and advanced and diversified range of machinery in-house will ensure quality products and services are delivered as customers require.
C-Mac has recently been purchased by new owners who have set a clear strategy for significant growth in their nursery supplies division. To help them achieve this they are now looking to recruit a Sales/Marketing Account Manager, someone who’s had exposure to and has established networks in the horticulture and commercial nursery industries space.
The ideal candidate should be willing to spend the first few months in the office getting familiar with the team at C-Mac, its customers and its products. Initial activities will include answering phone queries, supporting core workflows, and processing quotes and orders using their ERP, CRM and ecommerce software. This experience would lead to full ownership and accountability for growing key nursery accounts.
The Sales/Marketing Account Manager will align closely with C-Mac’s product development department providing an important link to the requirements/needs of their target clients.
- a positive and engaging phone manner
- relevant industry exposure
- business relevant computer skills and patience to work with trade-based colleagues who are, perhaps, less confident in a digital environment
Bonus points if you:
- are prepared to travel on interstate roadshows once per quarter
- already have an established/strong network with C-Mac's target client base
- have experience championing new product initiatives or collaboration agreements
- hold formal horticultural qualifications
- have the ability to carry out qualitative and quantitative market research
- are a pivot chart whizz who can analyse and slice apart sales transaction data
- can demonstrate an understanding of CRM or ERP systems, such as M1
If this role sounds like something you could be interested in, please send a covering letter — explaining exactly why you believe you are the ideal candidate for the role — together with your current resume to Damien Judd at firstname.lastname@example.org.