Digital Growth Specialist | C-Mac Industries | Girraween, NSW 2145
C-Mac Industries is a specialist sheet metal and engineering manufacturer with significant expertise in horticultural and nursery equipment design, manufacture and maintenance.
The workgroup comprises project managers, design engineers, metal tradesmen, electricians and maintenance technicians, all with experience in C-Mac’s specialised field.
C-Mac Industries delivers a high quality of workmanship underpinned by a culture of looking after the customer. C-Mac believes that the versatility of skilled and experienced staff, and advanced and diversified range of machinery in-house will ensure quality products and services are delivered as customers require.
C-Mac has recently been purchased by new owners who have set a clear strategy for significant growth in their nursery supplies division. To help them achieve this they are now looking to recruit a Digital Growth Specialist, someone who’s had exposure to and has established networks in the horticulture and commercial nursery industries space.
The ideal candidate should be willing to spend the first few months in the office getting familiar with the team at C-Mac, its customers and its products. Initial activities will include answering phone queries, supporting core workflows, and processing quotes and orders using their ERP, CRM and ecommerce software. This experience would lead to full accountability for all C-Mac’s digital-based leads channels and content development.
- a positive and engaging phone manner
- relevant industry exposure
- business relevant computer skills and patience to work with trade-based colleagues who are, perhaps, less confident in a digital environment
Bonus points if you:
- can demonstrate achievements and understanding of key metrics growing brands digitally through organic SEO and targeted campaigns
- have the ability to present KPIs clearly through business intelligence dashboards
- have experience working with and developing tools for Shopify
- have an understanding CRM systems like HubSpot, ERP systems like M1, and other communications and leads capture tools
- can write engaging copy (previous examples would be great)
- have the ability to create product promotional videos (would be great to see some examples)
- have graphical layout ability
If this role sounds like something you could be interested in, please send a covering letter — explaining exactly why you believe you are the ideal candidate for the role — together with your current resume to Damien Judd at firstname.lastname@example.org.