Sales & Design Consultant | Gardens at Night | Crows Nest, NSW
Gardens at Night, has been redefining the use of outdoor living spaces for over 25 years through the use of premium and bespoke residential outdoor lighting products. Due to continued growth within the business, a full-time opportunity exists for a passionate Sales & Design Consultant, ideally with experience in landscape design or horticulture who will provide advice to customers on design and fitting selections that will be customised to each individual outdoor lighting project.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Sales & Design Consultant will focus on developing and nurturing client relationships to ensure the continued growth and success of the business. Using your extensive knowledge in lighting, design or landscaping, you will assist customers with their outdoor lighting projects from concept through to installations. You will present them with an array of premium products and unique designs to ensure their outdoor living areas enhance and reveal the unexpected beauty that only landscaping lighting can provide.
- Managing and growing current and future customer relationships
- Conducting onsite consultations and advising clients on a range of lighting design options
- Creating lighting designs and providing quotes for proposed projects
- Accepting and dispatching of deliveries and assisting with the upkeep and professional presentation of the showroom
- Coordinating onsite installations and providing product training for customers upon completion of the project
- Contributing to the development of business growth strategies and working with the Sales & Design team to achieve workflow outcomes
- Achieving sales budgets and other KPIs to contribute to the growth of the business
- Maintaining a client database on the ERP system
- Attending trade shows and industry events
- Other duties as directed from time to time
You will have a keen and genuine interest in outdoor garden lighting with significant experience in various sales roles, in particular client-facing account management roles. Your approachability and strong communication skills will ensure you can successfully manage internal and external stakeholders and you will be committed to providing quality outcomes and exceptional customer service. You will utilise your previous knowledge and understanding of lighting, design, horticulture or the landscaping industry to develop meaningful solutions to your clients and sustain your proven track record of achieving personal and team KPIs.
Your attention to detail will be excellent, as will your organisational and relationship building skills. You will enjoy engaging with a variety of clients continuously and you will love the opportunity to work in a premium business which understands the importance that quality lighting installations can have in transforming outdoor spaces and garden designs.
If this role appeals to you, please send your resume and covering letter via email to Libby Laird (Recruitment Advisor from Evans Faull HR) at email@example.com.