Nursery Manager | Andreasens Green | Mangrove Mountain, Central Coast, NSW
Andreasens Green is Australia’s leading landscape horticulture business and they continue to grow! They’re market leaders in providing a ‘one-stop solution’ for their clients. A dynamic and evolving privately-owned business that is looking for great people to join them in enriching their customers’ journey from start to finish.
They are seeking to appoint an experienced horticultural manager to lead staff and run the day-to-day operations to help create an exceptional customer experience for their clients.
The position is based at their 72-acre Mangrove Mountain nursery on the NSW Central Coast.
They are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Minimum Cert 3 horticulture nursery, general or landscape
- Good level of plant identification
- Understanding of safe work practices
- Demonstrated three years’ experience in an operations/leadership role
- Candidates should be looking for long-term employment and career progression in the industry of horticulture
- Experience with basic HR and conflict resolution
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following attributes:
- A high level of positive energy that will be reflected in staff management and site productivity
- A high level of self-motivation
- Good attention to detail and care
- Enjoy a physical work environment
If you feel that you meet these requirements and would excel in this environment, please email your resume and cover letter to Daniel Ewings, email@example.com. An attractive package will be offered for the successful candidate, including onsite accommodation.