Production Team Member | Robann’s Nursery | Central Coast, NSW
Robann’s Nursery is a wholesale nursery located on the Central Coast that specialises in growing ornamental and native grasses, and shrubs and groundcovers. They are now looking for an energetic, adaptive person to join their busy production team.
The role will involve tasks relating to dispatch, production, propagation, maintenance of stock gardens, etc., and offers opportunities for career progression.
- Certificate III in Horticulture (or at least three years’ industry experience)
- ChemCert certified preferable
- Current Australian driver’s licence (manual) for occasional deliveries
- Physically fit (some heavy lifting is required)
- Happy to work outside in all weather conditions
- Good time management
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to listen to and follow instructions
- An eye for detail
- Own transport
- Pests and diseases
- Irrigation scheduling and water management
- Safe work practice and compliance in the workplace
- Quality control
Some weekend work will be required.
Hours and salary are negotiable depending on experience.
Interested applicants should send a covering letter, explaining why they believe they are suitable for the role, and a current resume to Rob Collard via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.