Become a Member
The Nursery & Garden Industry NSW & ACT (NGINA) is an industry-led, membership-based, not-for-profit organisation that is the peak industry body for operators in the nursery and garden sector in NSW and ACT. This can include:
- growers and producers of plants
- wholesalers and hirers of plants
- Retailers of plants and related products
- industry gardens and landscapers
- allied traders—suppliers of growing media, chemicals, containers, tools and equipment, etc.
- service providers including consultants, training providers, government departments, etc.
Members of NGINA range from small to medium family-based operations through to multinational corporations and all share a passion for greenlife and for the industry.
Such a diverse membership brings with it many different needs and requirements and that's why we have created a range of membership categories:
- Trading Member — for businesses with 5 or less full-time equivalent employees
- Enterprise Member — for businesses with between 6 and 20 full-time equivalent employees
- Corporate Member — for businesses with more than 20 full-time equivalent employees
All members, regardless of category, can access and utilise a broad range of membership benefits that are designed to assist members in growing their business, increasing their industry knowledge and staying informed.
We also offer non-member options and these include:
- Trade Day Buyer
- Trade Day Buyer with N&G News subscription